Isikuandmeid saab muuta eriõigustega kasutaja.

Kui teie andmed on muutunud või leiate andmetest vea, siis:

Personal information can be changed by user with special privileges.

If your information has changed or you find an error in the information:

  • if you are a student, contact your institute/college or dean's office. If your name has changed, submit an application to change your name along with proof of your name change.
  • if you are an employee, contact the human resources office.

  • No labels