Viewing general information on the course
By clicking on the course title in the list of search results in the module of courses, the information of the latest confirmed syllabus, if this is lacking, general information on the course is opened.
For moving from the syllabus view to general information on the course, click the Course info button at the end of the page (see Figure).
The page of general information on the course displays:
- course code and title
- unit to which the course belongs
- information on volume
- duration in semesters
- frequency of teaching the course (not a compulsory field); the possible options are: once,each semester, each academic year,every other academic year and less frequently than every other academic year
- final assessment of the course; the possible options are: differentiated, non-differentiated and defence; if the course is taught during several semesters, syllabuses with several parts are compiled for the course, and then syllabuses may have a different form of assessment than the final assessment
- whether previous learning can be recognised (not a compulsory field)
- whether the course can be taken by continuing education learners
- aims, learning outcomes and brief description of content of the course
- obligatory prerequisite courses (see Figure).
- buttons for moving to the syllabuses of the course (see Figure).