For configuring your Exchange account on your Android device, you need to know the following information:
- Server name: owa.ut.ee
- Domain name: domenis
- User name: UT username
- Use SSL: yes
To configure your account, please follow these steps:
- Open Email from your application drawer
- Enter your e-mail address and your password.
- Choose Exchange as your account type.
- Fill in the following fields and press Next.
- Username: domenis\username (use your UT username)
- Server: owa.ut.ee
- Port: 443
- Security type: SSL/TLS (Accept all ceriticates)
- Click OK.
- No need to change any of the following settings, unless you want to customize the way you receive new messages.
- Enter the name for the account you just set up. You can use firstname.lastname@example.org for example, but the choice is really up to you.
- Your phone may ask for activating the Email app with administration rights. If this is the case, click Activate.